TAOIST YOGA & QIGONG
In Traditional China, Taoist Yoga is known as Neidan (Internal Alchemy). This system is an integral part of Traditional Chinese Medicine, and was created with the intention of self-healing, trauma recovery and PTSD, whilst promoting better health and longevity.
Neidan (Taoist Yoga) was initially created by Taoist Monks 2000+ years ago who also created
Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, Kung Fu, Feng Shui and the I Ching etc.
This system of healing has further developed up until the 1940’s for the treatment of disease alongside acupuncture and herbal medicine and is one of the oldest recorded health care systems in the world. Taoist Yoga is a combination of meridian stretching, qigong, spontaneous movement, breathing, visual and meditation exercises suitable for all ages and can be taught at different skill levels.
Neidan can be divided into 5 parts:
- Taoyin: Kung Fu Yoga Stretching for flexibility training
- Qigong: Energy Cultivation meridian exercises and Tai Chi
- Zifagong: Spontaneous Yoga, Ecstatic Dance, Catharsis and Shaking Meditation (Neurogenic Tremoring)
- Neigong: Embryonic breathing, Bone marrow breathing, Inner Smile, 6 healing sounds. 3 Minds in 1, Sexual Kung Fu and Sexual Hygiene.
- Souwang: Sitting and forgetting meditation, Innernal Alchemy (Neiguan & Neiye training) to promote mind balance and healthy brain chemicals.
During all trainings both online or in person you will be introduced into the Taoist medical healing system of Neidan (Internal Alchemy) by Dr Johnathon Dao, so you can use these skills for self-healing , emotional intelligence and cultivating your Qi (Life force energy).
If you haven’t heard of Neidan before, it is most likely because Neidan was officially banned in China during the Communist Cultural Revolution. Up until its banning, Neidan played a pivotal role as a major part of Traditional Chinese medicine and Taoism along with Acupuncture, Massage, Herbal Medicine and Dietetics.
Qigong for the 21st Century Doctumentary
Qigong Hospital China – Gregg Braden
Qigong – Evidence based medicine
Dr. Johnathon Dao
Dr. Johnathon Dao MD(AM) has been in clinical practice and involved in the healing arts for 26 years which began as a degree in Acupuncture & Chinese medicine which included Shiatsu and other forms of bodywork at the Australian Academy of Natural Therapies on the Gold Coast.
$40-50 Bookings: Tracey 0435396006